Terms & Policies
By using our services, you are agreeing to the following Company Policies set forth.
We truly appreciate your business and are committed to providing you a memorable experience. Due to the exclusive services we offer, we have enacted policies to ensure all clients are given quality service and the opportunity to enjoy our services. If a client arrives more than 10 minutes late for their appointment time, Pure Wax Brazilian Body & Brow Studio may not be able to accommodate some, or all, of the scheduled services due to booking constraints. If the remaining appointment time will not allow for completion of the scheduled services, the client will be asked to reschedule for a later date and time to avoid unfair delays to incoming clients. Pure Wax suggests that clients complete our online confidential New Client Consent Authorization form prior to receiving services and arrive early to allow adequate time for the check-in process to take place, and to avoid any rescheduling for late arrivals.
Cancellation Policy/Missed Appointment
In order to best accommodate all client needs, Pure Wax requires a 24 hour cancellation notice for appointments. Missed appointments/No Shows creates a major impact on our estheticians & staff schedules because we reserve this time especially for you. Please understand that such changes not only affects our staff, but other clients as well. We do understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that could force you to postpone/reschedule your service therefore the occurrence will be based on our discretion. If failure to give notice on the 2nd occurrence of a "no call, no show" appointment a $15 dollar cancellation fee will be assessed to your account. Fees will need to be paid prior to booking a new appointment. If it becomes problematic you will be charged a 50% deposit in advance and a credit card will be required on file for future bookings. We appreciate your business and thank you for understanding.
Limits of Liability
All clients are required to complete a confidential New Client Consent Authorization form prior to receiving any services. Clients are required to disclose any skin conditions, allergies, or medications that may adversely affect their skin prior to receiving any waxing services. Client use of any skin care products containing hydroxides, Accutane, or Retin-A and other A products must also be disclosed, since these products can cause tearing or removal of layers of skin where waxing is performed.
By using services provided by Pure Wax, client understands and agrees to the following:
• An adverse reaction during their waxing treatment may occur.
• Client authorizes Pure Wax and its staff to perform specified waxing treatments and hereby releases Pure Wax and its officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability arising from or as a result of the waxing treatment they receive.
• Client assumes full and complete responsibility for any personal injury, loss or damage to their health, or loss or damage to their property as a result of the waxing treatment they receive at Pure Wax .
• Pure Wax cannot and does not claim to diagnose or give advice on any medical conditions of the skin and/or otherwise.
• Client agrees to seek immediate medical attention and advice from a qualified physician or medical facility should any irritation or adverse reaction occur.
Right of Refusal:
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for reasons we deem necessary.
- Inappropriate behavior will NOT be tolerated.
- Personal Hygiene is a must.
Please let us know if there is any way we can make your visit more comfortable or if you require special accommodations. We are extremely excited that you chose Pure Wax for your waxing and skincare needs!
We will not give or sell your information to third party agencies. All client data information is strictly confidential and is stored in a secured electronic database for your protection.